We are a small team with deep experience in the design, financing, scale and evaluation of health care. We help our clients rapidly advance their strategic thinking and put new ideas into action.
We care immensely about our work, always producing to the quality that we would be proud to deliver and implement ourselves.
We highly value both intellectual rigor and intellectual generosity.
We are team-players: supporting each other, our clients and their partners to address complex challenges.
We are recruiting an Associate to support the development of analyses and content for clients. As a key member of our small team the Associate will be responsible for conducting literature reviews, conducting key informant interviews, performing qualitative and quantitative analyses, supporting the creation of presentation materials, strategy documents, and program designs for our clients.
Ideal candidates for this position will demonstrate:
- Fluency in English and French (written & spoken)
- Graduate degree in the fields of public health, global health or health economics
- Relevant work experience in one or more of the following areas:
- research in health systems, health financing, or evaluation of health programs
- background in management consulting
- experience in e-commerce, supply chain or health tech
- Exceptional analytic and problem-solving abilities
- Outstanding communication skills (written, powerpoint, spoken)
- Commitment to working as a trusted team player
- Intellectual curiosity
- A sense of humor and growth mindset
This role is based in Canada. We are a distributed company, with team members collaborating virtually from locations across the country. Candidates must have the legal right to work in Canada. Candidates eligible for a work visa through NAFTA can be considered.
Given that we are a small team, the Associate will be offered ample opportunities for professional development, client interaction and more. Successful candidates can expect significant learning and exposure in the field of global public health.
CVs and cover letters can be submitted to email@example.com with the subject line Associate Position.